The Circling™ Method
Bay Area, CA
Immersion (Getting into Relationship)
May 16-17, 2020
Oct 24-25, 2020
The Sovereign (Your Presence)
Feb 8-9, 2020
July 11-12, 2020
Dec 5-6, 2020
The Explorer (Getting Someone’s World)
Jan 11-12, 2020
Mar 21-22, 2020
Sept 26-27, 2020
Jan 16-17, 2021
- Create aliveness and connection in every interaction and relationship in your life — from loved ones, colleagues, clients, to even strangers on the street.
- Show up as a powerful leader, create a bigger impact in the world, and expand your capacity to touch, move, inspire, and awaken others.
- Experience the vitality that comes from being REAL with others instead of letting fear direct your life.
- Expand your capacity to attract real love and create a relationship that thrives — emotionally, intellectually, sexually, and spiritually.
- Drop self-sabotaging behaviors and access your authentic power.
- For coaches, therapists, and facilitators of all kinds: Discover how Circling™ can facilitate transformation for both you AND your clients.
- Step over your own edge to see who and what is waiting for you on the other side.
We all have big dreams for our lives — we all want to live and love well, to fulfill our unique sense of purpose, and to somehow make the world a better place.
At the heart of this is the desire to feel deeply connected — both to other people and to a sense of richness and meaning in everyday life…
… while at the same time, to go the road less traveled — to take risks, step over the edge of our own comfort zone, and carve our own path in life.
So where are you on your path? Ask yourself these questions:
- Is your life filled with deep connections and quality relationships?
- Are you fulfilling your unique potential and most important dreams?
- Are you inspired by the person you see when you look in the mirror?
For most people, there are times where you feel you’ve “got it”… you’re connected to your inner wisdom and life keeps getting better…
But other times you can’t help but feel like there is so much more to go, and problems that you thought you’d have taken care of long ago are still showing up in your life.
Maybe you don’t have the relationship you desire… or you are in a romantic relationship but it feels lonely, unfulfilling, or full of conflict. Maybe your financial situation isn’t where you want it to be and inner blocks are preventing you from having abundance in your life. Maybe your health and your outer appearance are not reflecting your true inner beauty. Or maybe there isn’t a problem, but you just aren’t satisfied with a good enough life and KNOW that more is possible for you.
Profound Intimacy & Radical Authenticity is Possible…
…But not from achieving more, reframing your mindset, or “fixing” yourself.
All our blocks in life… limiting beliefs, past programming, misunderstandings in relationships, or subconscious ways of holding back and sabotaging ourselves… only have power over us when we don’t see them.
Once we see our blocks… they start to disappear.
Being Deeply Seen
Until we are DEEPLY SEEN by others, we can never completely see ourselves.
When we don’t have authentic connections and don’t feel truly seen, it can be very isolating and painful.
And when we don’t get authentic reflections from the people around us, we have no idea how we’re showing up, or the effect we’re having on others.
When you understand the impact you’re really having on people, you start to see yourself more clearly. And when you feel deeply seen for both your unique gifts and beauty — AND the shadow parts you usually keep hidden — you start to let go of appearances and effortlessly become comfortable in your own skin.
You become more authentic. And you start to wake up to who you really are.
Being Authentically Yourself
Relating from a place of Radical Authenticity Can Open Up a Whole World of Possibilities
It’s easy to walk through the world playing a role… and trying to project an image of success, confidence, and happiness. But when you’re trying to “look good” instead of being true to yourself, nothing feels right.
You end up secretly scared that someone will see through you and discover the “truth” – that deep down, you’re not lovable or desirable.
But when you break through to a deeper layer of who you REALLY are, everything becomes easier.
You start to speak your truth without fear what other people will think. You make choices that feel right to you, instead of being held back by fear or image. You begin to feel comfortable in your skin — connections and relationships come naturally. You feel relaxed and at home in yourself in the way you’ve always longed for.
The Circling™ Weekend Intensives
are Designed to Unleash Your Authentic Self
The Circling™ method is a powerful new practice and way of relating that is growing all over the world. By connecting in the present moment – beyond stories, expectations, and predetermined ideas about who you are – the Circling™ method has the capacity to unlock your authentic self and set a new precedent for the level of connection that’s possible in your life.
When you have the experience of being masterfully Circled™, you begin to see what’s really happening for you on the deepest levels. Old patterns melt away, connections become infinitely richer, and personal growth becomes effortless. (New to Circling™? Read “What is the Circling method?” to find out more.)
Now, through the Circling™ Immersion, you have the opportunity to experience this unique practice with Circling™ masters.
Ready to Dive In?
Throughout each of the weekends, you will have the opportunity to interact and grow as a group, but will also benefit from plenty of amazing individual transformational work.
Each day will have you will be deepening your awareness, mastering your communication skills, and diving into authentic relating through Circling.
Guided by our team of expert facilitators, this mindfully selected group will share an epic experience that may change the course of your life.
Your Life After Your Circling™ Experience May Be Unrecognizable
The results of a Circling™ Intensive weekend can be far-reaching and can impact you for years after the workshop.
You are seen
Sometimes it’s the little things that change. You may find that people are strangely nicer to you… they say “hello” to you on the street or let you ahead of them in line, just because it feels good to them. You get asked out on more dates and hear yes more than ever before.
Or you may find it’s the big things that change… friends and family start seeing you for who you really are… and accept you more than ever before. You feel free to be yourself and really let them in, and your connections become incredibly rewarding.
You can see
Things that used to rattle you or upset you are now no big deal. What used to be hurtful or offensive feels unimportant… or even kind of funny.
You are more yourself
You start to have amazing conversations where people spontaneously open up to you. Maybe they cry tears of relief or start to glow with newfound self-love. You make a difference in their lives, just by being yourself.
No matter what happens, The Deep Dive and the experience of being Circled will change your life.
See How Others Have Been Transformed by
The Circling Institute
Invest in Your Life And Register Now.
These workshops fill quickly, so the best thing you can do is register early so you are guaranteed a spot in a Circling™ Intensive near you. This is such a beautiful, life-changing experience, that we want to make it available to as many people as possible.
The time will come when, with elation you will greet yourself arriving at your own door, in your own mirror and each will smile at the other’s welcome, and say, sit here. Eat. You will love again the stranger who was your self. Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart to itself, to the stranger who has loved you all your life, whom you ignored for another, who knows you by heart. Take down the love letters from the bookshelf, the photographs, the desperate notes, peel your own image from the mirror. Sit. Feast on your life. ~Derek Walcott
Immersion Weekend: Getting into Relationship
- Discover the skills of creating profound connections and depth fairly quickly.
- Receive extensive personal attention and be seen, understood and appreciated possibly more than you’ve ever been before.
- Tap into insights and your inner wisdom to be seen for your true gifts.
- Learn the power and effectiveness of the Circling™ method and authentic relating and how to bring it into your daily interactions.
- Connect with each other’s humanity in a unique container that goes way beyond the usual discussions stemming from thoughts or opinions.
Touch, Affection & Attunement Weekend
(A Circling Method Healing Immersion)
All the goodies from our typical Immersion with a focus on this special topic.
- Experience more comfort with our natural needs for touch & affection.
- Develop attunement to boundaries, space, closeness.
- Practice sharing affection with full aliveness without agendas (dating, pick-up, sexual, etc.)
- Learn to attract and attune to the people who want what you want.
- Have more confidence and elegance in your YES and NO.
- Grow beyond your limits of intimacy.
If you have extensive active trauma around touch or extreme fear or boundary issues around the topic of touch, this is probably not the ideal workshop to start with. Check out our Sovereign weekend. Although, touch will be in safe container, it will be encouraged.
Also, this will not be a place for any sexual touch or to seek dating partners.
Sovereign Weekend: Your Presence
- Learn to respond vs react to life, while getting real.
- Source your happiness and inspiration from within.
- Practice becoming more grounded and comfortable in your own skin.
- “Welcoming what is” – become at ease and in harmony with current reality with others.
- Identify your feelings accurately, articulate your emotions and express your needs, while building connection.
- Deepen your authentic presence so that it can be felt by everyone you encounter.
- Learn how vulnerability, transparency, permeability and “owning your experience” helps melt tension, conflict or anxiety.
Explorer Weekend: Getting Someone’s World
- Learn to listen to and reflect someone, perhaps like they’ve never been listened to before.
- Follow your natural curiosity so the connection formed is genuine and alive.
- Develop your “mind-reading” skills of attunement.
- Deepen your skills of compassion, understanding, reflection, and wonderment.
- Get underneath the surface conversation to what someone is actually feeling or needing.
- Deepen your capacity to really hear and support someone without having to “fix” them or give unsolicited advice.
Any of the three weekends above may be taken in any order without any pre-requisites. Each will provide you with a distinct set of skills immediately applicable to your life and relationships. The first 3 weekends serve as pre-requisites to continue with our Practitioner Training.
Time commitments: Both Saturday and Sunday begin at 10 am, and we ask that you arrive by 9:45 am to get settled in. There is a 90-minute lunch break each day around 1 pm. The evening typically ends at 7 pm but may sometimes run a little later. There will be some flexibility on the ending time, depending on what is happening in the group.
Cost per weekend is $595 ($495 for early birds)
(Early bird discount applies if you sign up 2 weeks before the event start date)