Circling Nights – Thursdays at 7pm in Berkeley, CA (Currently Online)
Join the founder of The Circling Method, Guy Sengstock, for an evening of Circling, community and authentic relating.
Circling nights with Guy are an ongoing weekly event open to the public. After being offered for many years, it has become a tightly-knit and deeply welcoming community.
This evening is for everyone: it offers a taste of the magic of Circling for people who are new to the practice, and it offers an opportunity for old-time Circlers to take a dive into the relational pool every week. It is often profound, surprising and fun!
What you can expect:
- Be welcomed into a warm, open community
- Learn the fundamentals of the Circling process
- Experience eye opening exercises that reveal deeper truths about yourself and others
- Have the opportunity to both be Circled and to practice leading Circles
- Hear Guy share his deep thoughts and wacky experiences
- Witness Guy lead a Circle one time per month
Advanced registration & payment required by 6:30pm PT on Thursday
$20 to paypal.me/circling/20 (Please mention Thursday Night Circling in notes and include your email address)
We will send you the Zoom link after payment is received.