Art of Circling – Practitioner Training
6 Month Accelerated Course
May 24 – Nov 15, 2017
This training is for you if . . .
…You long to tap into a deeper source in yourself, feel more comfortable in your own skin and create a life that inspires you.
…You’re a coach, therapist, transformational leader — or are on your way to BECOMING one — and want to make a MUCH bigger difference for your clients.
…You’re ready for the next big leap into profound personal growth and your development as an adult with a community of powerful and inspiring people from all over the world.
The Art of Circling Training Program has 4 Primary Purposes:
1. To unleash your unique potential and be a cauldron for your personal growth and transformation.
2. To teach you the art and skills of authentic relating so you can have more rewarding and intimate relationships with everyone in your life.
3. To provide powerful training in the art of circling and give you the skills to masterfully facilitate transformation for other people.
4. To offer Practitioner Certification in Circling for graduates who qualify.
In The Art of Circling Practitioner Training, you will…
- Experience the radical personal growth that is available through circling. Read more about circling here.
- Gain deeper access to authentic self-expression – learn to powerfully and vulnerably express your experience of being with others as it arises.
- Create more rewarding and intimate relationships and interactions with everyone in your life.
- Become skilled in the art of circling – This program will train you to become incredibly proficient at guiding people to very deep places.
- Learn the 6 stages and skill-sets needed to facilitate transformation, including the art of getting someone’s world… in a way that has them feel seen, known and understood, possibly more deeply than they’ve ever been before.
- Deepen your existing coaching/therapy practice – In addition to your circling training, we also teach you specifically how to translate your circling skills into working with clients, friends, family or work associates who are seeking a change in their lives.
What’s Included in The Art of Circling Training:
- Three 5 day Retreat Intensives – We all meet once every 2 months in a beautiful retreat center for a deep dive into the training and experiential learning together.
- 1.5 hour Weekly Virtual Masterclasses with Guy, Jon, Alexis & special Guest Trainers
– We will dive into the distinctions and practice of circling and authentic relating in incremental steps each week. You will practice it immediately with others in the class from the comfort of your home. All masterclasses will be recorded so if you cannot attend live, you’ll be able to catchup and revisit them.
- Weekly Peer Group Circling – Practice with fellow students to deepen your skills and receive ongoing support.
- Supervised Virtual Circling Practice – Practice with your fellow students as an instructor coaches you and gives detailed feedback once a month .
- Private Facebook group – Where you can stay in intimate contact with your peers and instructors.
- Homework assignments and references to books, movies and material – To deepen your knowledge and skill.
Dates & Logistics
Live Retreat Intensives of 5 days each will be held at the gorgeous IONS Retreat Center in Petaluma, CA, from 10am to 7pm (some evenings will run longer). Amenities here include food/lodging (optional, not included in tuition), large outdoors hot pool, an outdoors fireplace and lots of nature trails. More info on the venue is here: http://noetic.org/earthrise/virtual-tour
The dates for the three retreat weeks are..
- June 7th-11th (Sovereign/Explorer training)
- August 23rd-27th (Warrior/Deep Sea Diver training)
- Oct 28-Nov 1st (Mid-wife/Integrator training)
Weekly Masterclass Webinars start May 24th from 6:30pm-8pm PST and run every subsequent Wed at this time (excluding retreat weeks) until Nov 15th.
Supervised Virtual Circles are held on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm PST on the following days:
June 17, July 8, July 29, September 2, September 23 & October 14.
Act NOW to lock in early registration discounts:
- $5,500 if you register by Feb 28th (Save $1,000)
- $6,000 if you register by Mar 31st (Save $500)
- $6,500 after Mar 31st
- Couples signing up together and paying on one credit card get another $500 off for each of their tuitions in addition to the above discounts (contact us for the payment link).
- Past graduates/returning students of our prior AOC courses pay a flat rate of $3,000 (contact us for the payment link).
- We have 6 month and 12 month payment plan options available with similar date based discounts as above.
- There are a few partial work-trades available on a case by case basis.
If you have more questions and want to explore if the course is a fit for you, contact us to set up a conversation. You can Email us at info[at]circlinginstitute[dot]com or call Praveen at 720-473-2955 to discuss the program and what it can do for you.
How is Circling different than coaching or therapy?
Circling, coaching & therapy are three different modalities with different intentions and goals. You can read more about the difference between coaching, therapy & circling here. However, circling skills can profoundly enrich coaching, therapy and leadership facilitation. In this training, we distinguish how circling can be offered inside of a coaching framework so that it can be used in a professional context in service to a client’s goals and desires. You’ll learn the basic coaching skills necessary to create a powerful relationship with clients at the outset and help them integrate and implement changes in their lives after circling. However, the primary focus of the course will be learning the circling skills that can elicit profound transformation and the emergence of more authentic levels of being, both in yourself and others.
How much of a time investment is this? Will I have time with my busy schedule?
We designed the program to provide the immersion and engagement needed for rapid learning and personal growth, while at the same time spacing it out so that it can easily integrate into the lives of busy people. The program runs for 6 months and we’ll meet in person for three live, luscious 5-day long trainings, once every 2 months. We will also meet online once a week in the evenings – the classes will be recored should you miss some of them. Most people find that this schedule makes it easy to participate in the training while balancing the needs of life and work.
What if I have to miss a live training weekend or virtual training webinar?
No problem. While we do encourage everyone to participate in the entire program, we know that life happens. The webinars will be recorded, so if you have to miss it, you can watch it later. If you need to miss a live 5 day training week, we’ll do our best to help you get caught up. If you need to miss more than one live training week or many of the weekly webinars, please let us know when you call to register and we’ll explore whether the program is the right fit for you.
What skill level is required?
This is an in-depth training for people who not only want to accelerate their personal growth, but also want to become more skillful at facilitating transformation for others. Because of this, a number of the people in the program are coaches, therapists or experienced circlers. However, there are no formal prerequisites for this training and we welcome people with a variety of experiences. We also offer additional assistance and coaching to individuals as needed to allow each person to thrive and get the most out of their training.
That said, because this is an extensive training, it is not for everyone, and we will interview each person prior to the course to make sure its a good fit. You may schedule your interview before or after registering for the course.
What does “Art of Circling Certification” mean & how does it work?
We will be offering Practitioner Level Certification and official endorsement from The Circling Institute to some graduates of the Art of Circling Training. This means that if you meet the criteria we will certify you as a Practitioner in circling for individuals and groups at a basic level of proficiency and you will be listed in our online registry of Certified Circling Practitioners.
Some participants in this program won’t have the desire to attain Certification, if so you will still be recognized as a Graduate of the Art of Circling. For those of you who DO want Certification, we will be evaluating you on a series of skiIl-sets that we will make clear during the course. Because everyone is beginning the course with different skill-sets and levels of experience, gaining Certification is not guaranteed and it is expected that some people will not pass the first time. However, if you don’t pass the Certification evaluation the first time, you will have other opportunities to do so after the completion of the training, which we can discuss. Basically, if you want to get your Art of Circling Certification… we want to help you get there!
This program is a journey of the soul.
Talk to us, and you’ll know if it’s right for you.
Email us at info[at]circlinginstitute[dot]com or call Praveen at 720-473-2955 to discuss the program and what it can do for you. If you’re ready to give your greatest gifts and make a profound difference in the lives of your clients, co-workers and loved ones, then please join us for a training that will change the course of your life.